Monday, August 26, 2013

I'll Always Wonder

I miss you, and I haven't even met you yet, I know you, you're not easy to forget. I miss your touch, but I don't even know what it feels like, yet I can feel you, all over. I miss your presence, yet I don't even know what it's like to have you physically near, but I sense you here, almost tangible. I miss your radiant light, I'm fully persuaded by the intensity and am drawn completely to it, the visibility is quite a sight. I miss your soul, that I know, when we met you caught mine and it yielded to you. Our souls were never about temporal happiness to brace the ego, it was more like a flare with such a brilliant energy flow of the two, combined for the greater good. It was as two rivers joined as one, the atmosphere filled with a magnetic force, both to form a whole from such an incredible source. You're the reason. Will we ever know....

No comments: