Saturday, January 17, 2015

Criminal Hearts

Not how I wanted it to be, because I wanted, needed you here with me. Nothing left to say, nothing more to do but to turn away from you, love. 
Hope not to see you soon--such a hard habit to break--felt dismayed, struggling to keep from walking astray, only to get betrayed, by the one who once lead me on my way, to Him. 
Untamed, ruthless behavior, countless memories to savor. 
What love is this that nearly left me lifeless, mislead the dream held in our hands of an imperfectly perfect perpetual bliss to be dismissed into the abyss of everything scattered, shattered. 
Crushed--under a moment, underneath a moonlight, the starry skies, couldn't be brighter, more clearer than crystal clear, all with a perfect sneer. Explicit fluid inferred, fearless with intentional motive one could not deny, my dear.



No comments: