Wednesday, March 4, 2015

'I Need You Because I Love You'

He asked; "what do you want?" At the time I tried to express it out the best I could, and maybe I did but not clearly enough to where he could hear me nor understand my interpretation thereof, however.

This is my answer for you now, and I hope it's crystal clear and in a way you may understand and take it all in. (And as I write this, I write this not only for you, but for others to have a clear understanding as well--whomever this reaches--ultimately, who God intended it for.)


I'm not sure if you're still interested in knowing--maybe you are, maybe not, I don't know, but since you really wanted to know then, and to eliminate any and all confusion and/or misunderstandings, please allow me to

elaborate and give a brief description and/or explanation:

In this day and age I've come to realize when asking a man what he can bring to the table is not so much financially because I've always been a woman who held her self up in all aspects, that's not to say I wouldn't mind having a companion to share life with cause clearly that is the ultimate goal of any respectful and honest woman. And please, let me correct you before you jump to any conclusions as to what I mean when I say "what do you have to bring to the table?" Is it money you may be asking yourself? No, it's so much more deeper than that. I'm in dire need of more.

I need a man who is willing to strive for excellence in every area of his life. Striving for excellence in everything he does or is placed in his possession. Excellence in his spiritual and mental life because I need someone who can draw me closer to God and not pull me away from Him. Someone who will be equally yoked with me--believers being with unequally yoked unbelievers or not walking nor being guided by the Holy Spirit is only calling out for an disruptive, corrupted and full of malice relationship. And I need some one who can challenge me mentally for knowledgeable growth, who can stimulate my mind through a profound and provoked conversation. Who understands striving for financial excellence is of significance, not because I'm a gold digger but because I'm your queen and it's your responsibility not to be a burden to me in any way shape or form. Someone who's eyes were made for me, his lips were made to kiss mine, his heart to beat for me, who needed me like he needs the air to breath. Someone who would be hopelessly devoted to me.

Someone who is sensitive enough to understand my weaknesses and my feminism and how sometimes I can be so highly emotionally sensitive, yet keep me well grounded. Someone with stability and who believes strongly in himself. Someone who's consistent, and slow to anger. 


One who has integrity in the foundation we have to build together as one for a firm and steadfast relationship. Someone I can grow with. A man who plays games and lies habitually is not my idea of a strong firm man. I need a family orientated man. A leader, a victorious man of God serving Him in pure excellence with the purpose God has for His life and the people He holds him responsible for and has entrusted him with. I won't have to worry about him being unfaithful or untruthful because knowing he has the fear of God in him will suffice. 

Someone I can respect. I cannot be submissive to a man who is not taking care of business, I must first respect him before I can be totally and completely submissive unto him; he must be worthy. He will find me or I will be found again. I never look for him because I know he'll find me. He'll find himself in me. Recognize immediately that I am his, I am the one. The connection may be unexplained but he'll always be drawn to me. God created woman to be his help-mate, but I can't help a man who won't help himself first. This may seem like a lot, and as surely I've clearly expressed it all here and am fully aware it is asking for quiet a bit but I am worth it all, and I am worth it. I truly hope this finds you well, dear, however, not limited.

And through all this; It's not because I'm picky, it's because I know clearly what I need and what I do not want.


'I need you because I love you'


I tremble at the thought of your touch that comes over me like thunder, rain falling over my skin so tenderly. I savor my lips imaging the sweet taste of you, how could I ever forget such magical showers that showered my mind, body and soul. You came and swept me away, took my heart and filled it with so much passion, brought me back to life, a life I thought had passed me by. Where did it go...blue.




No comments: