Thursday, June 4, 2015

I Am So Sorry...

sorry if i hurt you....

sorry if you didn't like the things i said or did


sorry if with you i always seem to put up a fight
sorry if i didn't do everything right
sorry for sometimes being far from an angel


sorry if i made too many excuses, or maybe even for a small lie
sorry if it was sometimes too difficult for quitting my vice
sorry if i wasn't too understanding of your truth, and some of your lies
sorry that my being too nice wasn't kind enough at times.
sorry for the headaches and pain, along with some tides
sorry if at times i found it hard for me to swallow my pride
sorry if i was often too blinded by anger to see your side


sorry if at times i was complicated
sorry for sometimes making you feel so frustrated
sorry i couldn't, or am not able to fight back the tears
sorry if i almost kept you away from all of your peers


sorry if i always complained about you not meeting all my expectations
sorry if at times i couldn't fight those temptations
sorry if i seemed like a joke to you
sorry if i didn't appreciate all those sweet nothings...
sorry for the things you did and were willing to do
sorry if i kept on repeating the same mistakes
sorry for saying some stupid things and for not finding the breaks
sorry i made you mad or ruined your day when mine was bad

sorry i brought the devil out of you
sorry if i screwed up being perfect for you
sorry i could never be the woman right for you
sorry if i was such an unpredictable human
sorry for not being successful at being your best friend.

sorry if my love was too strong to take in
sorry if i may have lacked meekness and instead was self seeking..
sorry if i couldn't surrender my whole being.
sorry if i couldn't help but see right through you.
sorry for not allowing you to insult my intelligence
sorry if you couldn't handle my elegance, instead you gave me negligence.. 
sorry...

p.s. I'm not sorry for still loving you...

So sorry, please forgive me.

.......

No comments: