Tuesday, September 1, 2015

The Spark Is Out

Once a bond which tied two flames is destroyed, the flame will no longer be ignited as it once was or as it was in the beginning. You can add water, oxygen, heat to that flame, but the fire will no-longer be the same, however, it will only die out until there is nothing left but ashes. Overly obsessiveness, jealousy, lies, deception, non-reciprocated love, the lack of action and/or effort, will destroy what once was or what once could've been.

Am I saying there is no hope for true love, of course not, true love will always find it's way.

For instance, in my last, previous relationship, I knew right from the start it would've never worked, maybe only managed to get it as far as we could in order to avoid "giving up." I know now and actually pretty much knew then it would've been an unsuccessful affair--not fair to him, because he still had his whole life ahead of him while I had fortuitously lived a whole lot of mine. In a sense, I would've robbed him of potentially living his life to the fullest, or so it would be to him. Therefore, I'm okay with knowing he has moved on into his right direction, path, a new beginning, a new chapter into his new life with full possibilities tied to goals, dreams and desires. Seeing there was a 10 year gap, him being younger, it's safe to say it was a relationship built on infatuation and not true love. It was a moment of satisfaction to spark the ego and flesh. Maybe love played a part, but it wasn't strong enough to keep the spark from going out.

Will I ever love again, of course I will. Will I ever be loved again, of course.  And so will you. I am ready when it comes. I am open and willing to accept the good that is for me, that is definitely, without a doubt, meant for me. I don't want what seems to be, rather I want what is, and true; everything as it should be--we all do.

Sometimes sparks will stay ignited forever, while some sparks will die, fade away and wither into ashes. But the love, love never fades away, it's only handled differently with every different situation, with every unknown experience.

I don't believe in there only being one soulmate per person, I can trust there are more than one soulmate per soul. Love comes, love moves, love goes, and love comes again, but it never dies. Love is love. We have bonds that are no longer tied together because two souls lost each other in the game of fantasy. A true bond, will never be broken nor torn apart. 

This kind of bond I'm referring to is formed when sincere feelings of love, respect, and attraction are placed with an adventurous imagination, stability, security, connective-ness, and all these attributes are key to an successful, intimate, positive relationship--all to keep the spark ignited, and never replaced with the contrary. Placing anything else as priority will assuredly destroy the connection--anything else is a mere relationship built on pure infatuation waiting for destruction.

You can never be too careful with love but you can choose whom you will share your love with and whom you will let in. The heart wants what the heart wants, but the heart has a mind of it's own. The heart and mind work together as one and when these two are in alignment, and in agreement, you will be balanced enough to know the difference between a true, real bond verses an in-dept infatuation, of an untrue bond.



No comments: