Thursday, February 10, 2011

Could I be any crystal clearer than this?!

I'm a tad bit mysterious, compassionate and a very polite woman – it's the pisces nature in me, I guess. I will try and make you want to know what it is that I am thinking, what my dreams of night are and where in life I want to go. Desires for someone to protect me, someone who will always put a smile on my face and keep me happy. I will tend to want you to try to settle down and possibly try being in a relationship. I'll almost make you seem as if you are being enchanted, and you can’t think of anywhere else you would rather be, but here with me. If you want to seduce me, you must remember to respect my femininity, turn on your romantic charm and be genuinely compassionate towards me. In doing so I indifintely want you just as much as you want me.
Seducing me is much like a period piece romance novel. There will be talk of proper courting and romantic gestures, things that our grandparents and those before them did. You may have no idea where to begin but honestly don’t let me scare you. I like anything, everything about relationships and want nothing more than to be in one. Before you approach me, the best way to start is being direct with both sensitivity and class.
This woman generally falls for a person who is strong on the outside and tenderhearted inside. I need a partner who is positive, protective, supportive and also thoughtful. But, I must confess, I may fall in love with you quite easily, depending on; and unfortunately, I must admit, some have taken advantage of that but would hope that my next love will be the one who makes things better.
A creative way to capture my loving heart is through good old fashioned love letters, no need for pages, a few good lines will due, either or, as long as your genuine emotion is at work. This is an easy way to “court” me. Maybe a quote, or even a short poem, but begin with something positive and uplifting and we'll move forward from there. As we move forward, give me honest tidbits of yourself, little thoughts or dreams of your own.
The idea of a clandestine love affair will excite and charm me while the secrecy intrigues me. You can either be a bit mysterious at first not letting me know it’s you or you could be a bit bold and reveal yourself. Either way, keep it as only something we both know.
As you work up to asking me out, remember that politeness goes a long away. If you see me, hold open the door for me and find a way to compliment me as you do so--being quite the gentleman--what woman doesn't desire one. Find out how I like my coffee and bring me a cup, please. If my birthday is coming up, bring me flowers. I would suggest a bouquet of exotic flowers, a variety, I admire radiant colors. By sweeping me off my feet and giving me a reason to fantasize, you have already positioned yourself in my mind. The unassuming romantic gestures, coupled with a polite and courteous manner will set us off on the perfect date and put us well on our way.
When thinking of where to take me on our date remember; this woman is very visual and very romantic. Be creative. Perhaps an art museum with a café? A local symphony practice outdoors (weather permitting of course) near some street food vendors...Maybe walking through a park, or near a lake might be better. As a water sign I am drawn to my element in the form of lakes, streams, beaches, shower etc. Where ever you choose try to accomplish something visually stimulating as well as quixotic. You want to be able to create an atmosphere where I can feel only you and I exist and provide a sense of comfort to lead to a pleasant conversation.
I want someone I can love immensely, that is educated and can hold a great conversation. I'm a talker and a dreamer. This woman wants someone who can speak unabashedly and dream vividly. Within our conversations feel free to be honest and candid, always. I want to know anything and everything about you: from your first heartbreak to your favorite fabric softener. Take the opportunity to show me your strengths and even share a few dreams. Make me think of you as a rock, a person who can ground me and support me. If you can stimulate my mind and get my heart to trust you, then you can definitely stimulate other places, and turn fantasies into realities.
I make love with my entire being. Will not have sex with someone who does not have my heart. For me, there is so much emotion behind it, a way of bonding. I view sex as the ultimate expression of love and it mirrors the relationship. Behind closed doors I'm physical and passionate. My sexual intensity though is balanced by my creativity. Don't mind a little role play from time to time and even a little bit of domination. I don't mind you being a tad firm and powerful with me. So you know if we happen to find ourselves in the shower one night, having fun while holding me against the wall is probably a damn good idea.
Keeping me is simple… continue as you were.
Always prefer the understated over the blunt and the unspoken over the obvious. If you used the love letters to seduce me, every now and then, send me another. Take me away to somewhere beautiful or help me attain a dream. Simple gestures mean more to me than expensive items. Your love and support or your ability to pull me back when I take on too much, will mean more to me than some trinket.
As the sensitive romantic type, I need a soul mate more than most. I crave a companion who is on the same level as I.
I need someone to understand how deeply I care for all that surrounds me and can share in my passions. My partner on some level must be like me; gentle and caring, sentimental and romantic but strong enough to ground and protect me. You may have had to dust off your romantic side but my whimsical nature and big heart makes it all worth it. And lastly, but most importantly, someone who loves God.

Now you know. ; )

No comments: