Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I Remember...

I remember the underlying feeling.
I remember the day when I walked up the stairway and being swept by your loving arms; our love, that reached beyond the ceiling.
I remember you love me.
I remember the taste of your tears as we held each other, wrapped up in each others love; our pounding hearts.
I remember looking into your eyes and touching your soul.
I remember being your queen, your wifey, the charm, the one; your glow.
I remember bathing each other in the soft lathering aroma and how our hearts couldn't stop smiling; showering, almost as if we were in a coma.
I remember you taking me to our bed as we gazed in each others eyes, as we slowly pulled the black sheets and comforter to a side; our hearts racing.
I remember our bodies meshing together as one.
I remember the fragrance of your body as I laid with you, my face clinging to your skin; we're one. (my nose always so cold).
I remember waking up to the rich smell of freshly ground kona--lingering from my nightstand; so warm.
I remember your sweet tender kisses on my forehead, face, body, and hands.
I remember meeting you in my dreams--you're my dream come true; and still, my man.
I remember feeding you.
I remember wiping your mouth clean.
I remember giving you drink, my king.
I remember your specialty; best tuna sandwich I've ever eaten.
I remember watching you as you worked and played; I couldn't believe I was forever there to stay.
I remember you.
I remember the breathtaking moment the minute our souls would connect, we knew we were made for each other, such a percfect fit; surely it must of been God's plan.
I remember being safe, especially the time when we were exposed to the world but yet we were there all alone, no-one else existed; a pool full of love.
I remember our spot, underneath the moon and stars, caressing; oh what blessed love.
I remember making love with our minds; how could anyone ever forget? Yes, you're definitely and always will be mine.
I remember our little family; so very special like the day you asked me to marry.
I remember blessing you, praying for you; I do--always fighting for you.
I remember waiting for my work day to end so that my day would begin; with you.
I remember the frequent smiles; the "I love yous"
I remember I'm forever yours, and you're forever mine.
I remember my love...do you?
I remember; give me a sign.

No comments: